stinkin’ funny things that my little ones say: (mostly so that I can remember, and look back, and laugh). but maybe you’ll find them funny, too.
- “Mama, who made that tree? Did God come to our house?” Middlest, 3.2012, when looking at the new buds growing on a tree in our yard.
- “Why does crying make tears?” — “Maybe when I’m in Heaven, I’ll talk to God about it.” Eldest 3.2012
- “When I get bigger, may I please be in charge?” Eldest, 3/2012
- “I love you, Mama. I love the whole world.” Littlest, 10/2011
- “My best part of my day was running around with Daddy in my jeans.” Eldest, 9/2011
- “Daddy, Can you think of me anytime you don’t see me?” Eldest, 9/2011.
- “Girls like brown coffee, boys like black coffee. So I like it black.” Eldest, 9/2011, age 3 3/4 To clarify: he does not drink coffee. This is coming off of a vacation where my mother and I both like our coffee with cream, therefore turning it “brown” and my husband likes his black. Pretty logical conclusion to draw if you ask me.
- While we were listening to Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me in the car, Carl Kasell’s voice over the speakers, and the Eldest pipes up from the back seat: “Is that God talking?” why yes, yes it is. 6/2011, age 3 1/2.